Skip to content

House of Prayer – Salo Theatre

Mariankatu 3 Salo

In 1905, a house of prayer designed by A.F. Lindholm was completed at Mariankatu 3. It was commissioned by the Lutheran Evangelical Association of Salo. In the building’s facade, the onlooker’s attention is drawn to the arched windows. In 1981, the former house of prayer became Salo Theatre.

Updated 11.1.2023