Särkisalo Church is a log church with a rectangular base and the building was completed in 1760.
The wooden church of Särkisalo was built in 1760. It has a rectangular base and no towers. The altarpiece depicts Jesus with children, and it was painted by Alexandra Frosterus-Såltin in 1897. The church balcony was built by carpenter Juhana Backman in 1760. Karin Mascitti-Slotte painted the apostles on the side of the balcony in 1961. The stained glass pieces were made by Karin Mascitti-Slotte in 1958. A separate wooden belfry was built in 1761–1762, and Juhana Backman served as the master builder.
The church has seating for around 230 people.