Vaskio Church in Halikko is owned by a supporters’ association.
Vaskion rukoushuoneyhdistys (Association for Vaskio House of Prayer) was set up in 1906. In 1908, the association built a new house of prayer next to Kuttila primary school. When a project arose at the end of the 1920s to make the Vaskio parish independent, renovation work was initiated to transform the house of prayer into a church, and a plot of land was acquired for a graveyard. When the project died down, the house of prayer remained as it was. A belfry was built next to the church in 1967.