The Church of Saint Lawrence in Perniö was built in the 15th century, during the Middle Ages.
The grey granite church located in Perniö and dedicated to Saint Lawrence was built in the 15 century, during the Middle Ages. The vaults of the three-naved church are covered with paintings dating back to late 15th century. The altarpiece was painted in 1703. The current pulpit in Neo-Gothic style dates back to 1865, and it was moved to its current location in 1963. The belfry originates from 1746.
The church has seating for 800 people.