Kuusjokitalo is a sports hall near Kuusjoki Church. It was completed in 1989. Kuusjokitalo can be booked for parties for as many as 300 persons.
Hall for ball games
- 626 square metres
- 34 metres x 18.4 metres, height 8.7 metres
- Clear length 33.5
- Clear height 7.1 m
- Volleyball, basketball, floorball (rink), futsal and handball, as well as gymnastics equipment and gym mats
- The hall can be divided into two sections
- Synthetic floor material
- In the equipment storage, there are appr. 400 chairs and 40 tables, which can also be used at other venues against a fee
- Three changing rooms in total (two of which are in shared use with the gym)
- Kitchen facilities, which can also be rented out for private functions
The gym is located in a civilian shelter in connection with Kuusjokitalo. The gym has an exercise bike, spinning bike and a rowing machine for warm-up exercises. In addition, there are free weights and machines with adjustable weights in the gym. There is a toilet in the gym. Changing rooms with showers are located in connection with the sports hall in Kuusjokitalo, along a separate corridor to the right of the entrance. The gym is not fully accessible.
- 80.1 square metres (of which 6.8 metres is used for building technology)
- 10 x 8.7 metres
- Height 3.4 metres
- Customers aged 15 and over can use the gym independently, and those aged 13 over are welcome if accompanied by a parent (both pay an entrance fee).
Check the price list for prices (finnish)
Gym users pay for an annual fee at the swimming pool (Anistenkatu 6) or at a service point. The gym key is only for personal use of the key holder.