Skip to content

Kiikala Church

Kirkkotie 1, Kiikala
Kiikala Church
Kiikala Church and Church service
Kiikala Church
Kiikala Church and organs

Kiikala’s high and bright wooden church was completed in 1859. The belfry dates back to 1800.

Kiikala Church was designed by Ernst Bernhard Lohrmann. The building is an example of late 19th-century church architecture.

The church underwent a comprehensive renovation in 1932. The paintings by Bruno Tuukkanen, decorating the gallery railings, date back to the same year.

Facebook
Updated 15.12.2022
Contact
Kiikala Church
+358 2 77 451
Kirkkotie 1
25390 Kiikala
https://www.salonseurakunta.fi
NB! Open only by request.